Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Name, A New Blog


In keeping with my new jewelry business, Treasure Box Jewelry, I have chosen to change the name of my blog. The nature of my blogs are going to stay the same. But I wanted to a name that would reflect my new interest in handmade items as well as stay true to my personal beliefs of hope and happiness in this world. The Treasured Life is what I have come up with. I really believe that life is a treasure and should be treated as such.
Also, I am going to start doing features on talented artists that I have found on Etsy. I have a few people lined up and I am looking forward to talking to them and seeing how they have gotten into their craft. There are people out there who are working so hard, but they get lost in the hustle and bustle of the world's chaos. If I can let even a handful of people know about their efforts, I will be happy that I have done a little something for them.
Life is full of possibilites and I love it!

No comments: